Monday, March 16, 2015

Bus stop

There are a couple of days since I'm visited by a thought...if I were to choose one and only one soundtrack - what would it be? What soundtrack would represent my life, my thoughts, my spirit? And after a couple of days worth of thinking I concluded there is no such thing like one soundtrack comprising all of me because I'm made of many songs...some of them: very sad and thoughtful, some of them are hopeful and joyful, some of them are mystic, some of them are rather straight, some of them portray the innocence of a child, whilst others get the hell out of me...

I lived too long to fit into one song...and I felt too much to contain it in one scale only.

But, there is a song, a sound track, by Hans Zimmer (ignore Adam's Sandler picture - it made me discount the song) that has a bit of everything and I guess, a bit of everyone, because...

well, listen.

Listen to the first 30 seconds - so joyful and careless...they reminded me of my childhood, of a sunny summer day at my grandparents when I was walking the ducklings...

The next 30 seconds are my favorite part of this song....I feel anticipation when I listen to this 30 seconds. You know that feeling when you have not seen somebody very dear for a long time and you know that you would see that person in 1 month and then 1 week... 1 day, 1 hour...and "cvintele" (I do not know the word in English, but it is basically the interval between 2 musical notes equal to 5) can express that feeling, that anticipated pleasure and fear and excitement so truthfully it gives me goose bumps.

And then the song gets more serious, as serious as life. More reflective, deeper, difficult decisions are lurking in the path...

Enough of what I feel: give it a go and see for yourself if you feel the same or maybe nothing at all...






No comments:

Post a Comment