Wednesday, June 30, 2010

How do I see myself in 10 years

How do I see myself in ten years


Money does not bring happiness they say. Well I have heard this before, and nobody saying this seemed either happy enough, or rich enough to have an impact on my beliefs. That leaves me the only choice of testing the hypothesis myself.

The first ingredient of happiness is to be healthy, so I will most probably have 2 children, live in a 2 story house in some quiet European village location and go surfing twice a year and eat healthy food. I will have my own pool, a GT class Ferrari and a 2 sports motorbikes. Ok, maybe the Ferrari will come a little later than that.

Then we need to add studies to the mix. I will get a university degree, or I will learn to do something very well myself, like persuading people. In about 5 years I will be a person that understands how things work in life and have a feeling for how to approach problems. I will know how to arrange my schedule and how to say no to things I do not need.

The third element one needs to be happy is friends. I will have at least 2 best friends. Those on whom you can always rely and who you are sure to the extent of putting your hand in fire that they are not looking for benefits from your friendship only. I will also have a dozen of just friends who will be pleasant to talk to and have a good time together.

So where do I see myself in 10 years? I see myself rich – perhaps a soccer player or a businessman or maybe a seaside rescuer. The most important thing is to disprove the hypothesis. Or perhaps not, but just be happy. Or perhaps not, but just get a good grade.

by Slavic Dragovtev

2 comments:

  1. Eseu la Bac. Mie m-a plăcut foarte mult şi am hotărît să-l împart cu voi.

    ReplyDelete